Monday, June 21, 2010

4 December 2007

(your name)
(your full address)

(your boss name)
(your company address)


Dear Sir/Madam

Resignation From The Post Of Staff Associates

With reference to the above matter, I, ____________________ employee no:__________________, would like to tender my resignation effective from 4 December 2007.

The reason for me to leave this company because of my family problem that I should take care of.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and to all the management for the training and guidance in my work and for taking good care of me during my service.

Thank You.
Yours Sincerely,



…………………………….
(your name)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Peluang Keemasan




-Tak Perlu Beli Stok


-Tak Perlu Belian Maintain


-Komisyen Tinggi


-Masa kerja Fleksible


-Pelbagai Bonus/ Insentif