User FB ? Please Follow - Tenki tenkiu

Thursday, February 4, 2010

To change the registered name/organization for XP, click Start--Run--type "regedit" (without the quotes)--Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version--right-click Registered Name--left-click Modify--change the Value data to what you want--click OK. Do the same for Registered Organization. For Windows 98/ME go to HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion For Windows 2000 go to HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion Re: 0X0000008E... For XP, one of your memory chips might need to be replaced or reseated. Check the following


Post a Comment

Link exchange

Link exchange Free For All

Support Us..! Copy code below and paste at your blog or website. Sila tukarkan heigh dan width untuk tukarkan saiz banner Info-MyTips, Tq~